Product: Structured Needlepunch Commercial Carpet
Structured Needlepunch Commercial Carpet
TOP 3 Benefits:
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Take Back Scheme
- Local Sourcing
Structured Needlepunch Commercial Carpet is a solution dyed polypropylene Needlepunch Commercial Carpet that is available in an array of colours and designs.
Belgotex is a world-class flooring company that is commited to sustainability. Tread softly is a core value which informs the company's sustainability strategy. Sustainability considerations are at the core of the company's process, which has resulted in the alignment with quality, environmental, health and safety standards (ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and ISO 45001).
Belgotex 100,000 m2 manufacturing facility is 6 Green Star certified demonstrating world leadership for green buildings. A level 2 B-BBEE contributor, with a keen commitment to recruit and develop its employees. Their Foundation, The Go Group, is a shareholder in the business.
Structured Needlepunch Commercial Carpet has obtained Platinum in Product Health Declaration (PHD).
Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
Life Cycle Analysis - Water
- Water footprint available
Life Cycle Analysis - Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
Life Cycle Analysis - Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Annual Sustainability Reporting
- Building Code of South Africa compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with South African law
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
Made in South Africa
- Made in South Africa from majority South African
Global GreenTag Standard v4.0
Rating tools relevance:
Green Star SA® Interiors Version 1
- Mat-4: Flooring
- Mat-6: Local Sourcing (compliance)
- Credit IEQ-6: Reduced Exposure to Air Pollutants
WELL v1.0 Features – IWBI
- Feature 04: VOC Reduction
- Feature 11: Fundamental Material Safety Part 1c and 5b
- Feature 25: Toxic Material Reduction Part 1 Perfluorinated Compound Limitation
- Feature 26: Enhanced Material Safety Part 1 Precautionary Material Selection
- Feature 97: Material Transparency Part 1 Material Information
WELL V2.0 Features- IWBI
- X01 Material Restrictions (Part 1)
- X05 Enhanced Material Restrictions (Part 2)
- X06 VOC Restrictions (Part 2)
- X07 Material Transparency (Part 1&3)
- X08 Material Optimization (Part 1&2)
LEED® v4.0 and V4.1 Rating Tool Credit:
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimisation - Material Ingredients - Option 1 - Material Ingredient Reporting and Option 2 - International ACP - REACH Optimization
< Product finder
How will you use GreenTag?
Make your product stand out, unlock the barriers to major markets.
Get Global GreenTag certification to stand out as a leader, differentiate your product from the pack and win in the rapidly expanding green marketplace.
Create your own healthy, sustainable home, interiors and lifestyle.
Global GreenTag certified products pass the world's toughest standards to protect you, and your family's health and safety, minimise your impact on our finite planet and put the power of selection back in your hands.
Save time and money selecting products that deliver and protect your business from risk.
Find out how Global GreenTag certified products pass the worlds toughest standards for health, eco performance and safety.
Recognised by major green rating schemes, GreenTag is your one-stop certification to choose or evidence product selections.