23 August 2017 – Cape Town International Convention Centre
65% of South Africa’s population already live in urban areas and this number is growing by 1.2% annually.
Infrastructure demands in most African cities expected to almost double by 2030. Smarter approaches to city infrastructure are non-negotiable.
The BIM Institute and Hypenica are pleased to present the SMART Buildings series of Summits. It is Africa’s only platform designed for decision-makers and analysts from the public and private sectors responsible for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure assets and or the specification and procurement of major infrastructure assets.
WHY YOU NEED TO BE THERE?
- Explore opportunities to smarten up existing or new buildings while increasing its revenue generation and cost effectiveness
- Gain knowledge on how to improve building performance through smart technology
- Hear from local and international buildings’ case studies and how you can use the information to improve your own developments
- Benefit from what the Internet of things (IoT) mean to project participants
- Future proof buildings through smarter property development
- Understand technology implementation within smart buildings
- Learn new generation approaches to building design and delivery
View website for more info and REGISTER HERE